Tuesday, December 25, 2012

COVERGIRL BLAST FLIPSTICKS

VIXEN



Today I tried Covergirl Blast Flipstick in VIXEN.  Each Flipstick comes with two colors.  The colors can either be worn separately or blended together.   I tried wearing Vixen in three different ways.  First one shade alone, then the other shade alone and finally the two shades blended together.

Here are pictures of how the first shade looked on me.


I found this shade to be light and a little too pink for my liking.  But it is something I will wear in certain circumstances.


This is the second shade by itself.  It is more to my liking, being a rather light burgundy shade.  I will wear this shade by itself on a regular basis.


This depicts the two shades blended together.  I much prefer the previous light burgundy shade by itself and will probably wear that  the most.

The texture of the Flipsticks is creamy and light.  It felt good on my lips and is something I will wear on a regular basis.

I am a BzzAgent and I received the Vixen Covergirl Blast Flipstick for free.


No comments:

Post a Comment