Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Glade Expression New Collection

Glade has once again hit the ball out of the park with their new Fragrance Collection.  New scents include Cotton & Italian Madarin, Pineapple & Mangosteen, Fugi Apple & Cardamom Spice and Lavender and Juniper Berry among others.  I have tried the Fragrance Mist as well as the Electric Warmer.  Both products are very effective in brightening up a room with slightly exotic scents which are pleasing, not overwhelming.  This is a product line I will continue to use throughout my house.  I'm a BzzAgent and I received products to try. 

3 comments:

  1. Mine is Fugi Apple...I tried the pineapple but wow very over powering

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband loves the Cotton/Italian Madarin. It has a clean fresh smell, not the least overwhelming. He says it reminds him of growing up in the cotton fields of Georgia.

    ReplyDelete