Monday, September 26, 2011

LUNCHBOTS

NO MORE PLASTIC!  Lunchbots are made of the highest grade 18/18 stainless steel and come in 5 different varieties and sizes.  You can even order a combination pack which includes 4 different sizes.  The cover is made of safe plastic that has been sprayed with color and oven baked - no unsafe chemicals are used.  Lunchbots are made in China in an employee friendly factory which is unionized with over 200 employees, many of which live on-site.

Lunchbots are exactly what I need as I am re-doing my dishes, cooking utensils, storage and serving containers with environmentally safe and people-safe products.  PLEASE let me be a part of the Lunchbots campaign so that I can make others aware of this great, safe product.

THANKS Jono - you're the best!  Keep up the good work and let me continue to BZZ, BZZ, BZZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment